New Year, NEW Increased Wage Structure!
ALL manufacturing position start between $15 - $18.95 for entry level to experienced operators, with increases.
PLUS, $1.75 shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Come join a great growing team with a competitive benefits package:
- $1,000 sign-on Bonus
- $500 Referral Bonus
- LOW-Cost Benefits at 60-days
- Earn (5) additional PTO Days / YR
- Paid Vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401K Match
- Progressive Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Become An Arrow Tru-Line Team Member
Arrow’s Goal is to help each employee succeed and to develop skills that will benefit them throughout their career. Come be a part of Our Team! Apply today!
About Arrow Tru-Line, Inc.
Founded in 1970, ATL manufactures components for the growing garage door hardware industry. We take raw steel and with roll-forming and stamping equipment we make products that form the infrastructure of the residential and commercial garage door. These products include tracks, struts hinges, brackets and other critical components for our customers. ATL continues to grow our business in Northwest Ohio, Dallas, Minnesota, Las Vegas, and Ontario Canada by providing value to our customers and building careers for our employees.
About Our Team
At Arrow Tru-Line, we believe in Engineered Innovation™ in every step of our process—including the quality employees we hire. We hire people who want to learn, to contribute, to work together as a team and take care of our customers. At Arrow Tru-Line, we are committed to:
- Delivering on our commitment to our customers
- Working safely in our manufacturing environment
- Developing our employees
- Working together to improve the way we do business
- Producing high quality products every time
- Respecting each individual
- Taking responsibility and holding ourselves accountable
- Having fun while we grow our business and our employees