ABOUT ARROW TRU-LINE, INC.
Founded in 1970, ATL manufactures metal roll-formed and stamped products domestically, and imports stamped and cast components. The Company offers a wide range of products and capabilities including tracks, struts, angles, hinges, cable drums, spring fittings, cable assemblies, rollers, lock components, decorative hardware, rolling door components, springs, chain hoists, boat dock components. ATL continues to grow distribution in Northwest Ohio, Dallas, Minnesota, Las Vegas, and Ontario Canada.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
At Arrow Tru-Line, we believe in Engineered Innovation™ in every step of our process—including the quality employees we hire. We are truly a team, fostering an environment of support, education and quality. We hire only the best and most knowledgeable people in our industry, and encourage innovation and teamwork throughout the company. At Arrow Tru-Line, our employees are committed to:
- Knowing their duties and how to perform them safely and productively
- Taking advantage of opportunities to develop
- Being skilled in their work function
- Producing high quality products
- Respecting the contributions of their peers
- Acting as a team member
- Showing flexibility in assignments
- The ability to problem solve
- Being cost conscious
- Show ownership of their job and its benefit to the business as a whole
- Have good work habits and good attendance
- Apply ATL’s values of integrity, service, one team, and continuous improvement every day.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT ARROW TRU-LINE
At Arrow-Tru Line, we believe in taking care of our employees, because we realize they are the backbone of what we do. To that end, we offer the following benefits:
- Insurance: health, vision, dental, life, disability
- Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
Interested? Fill out the form below and let us know why you want to join our team!